1. The VictoriaGrab the mushroom toast from famous London gem, The Victoria!
2. Portobello Road MarketSo many amazing secondhand clothing shops and delicious, diverse food stalls!
3. Shopping, shopping, shoppingWhether it be in Covent Garden, Hays Galleria, Camden Town Market or the consignment shops off of Portabello Road, you’re bound to find great souvenirs to remember your London trip by! You can be a luxury shopper or on an honest budget – trust me, there is something for all!
4. Camden MarketAntiques, paintings and food from all around the world!
5. Donut TimeGrab a vegan donut from Donut Time!
6. Little VeniceLittle Venice/Canalside
7. Notting Hill Bookshop“Remember I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.” – Notting Hill 1999
8. Have a Turkish coffee at your local Turkish cafe to start your day!There is nothing like a delicious Turkish coffee to get you up and going so that you’re ready to conquer the day ahead.
9. St. Augustine’s TowerPay this London landmark staple a visit! If you’re lucky you can catch the tower when it’s open and take the stairs to the top of the tower.
10. Have a whimsical cocktail at the Mayor of Scaredy Cat Town!
10. Mayor of Scaredy Cat TownSit down and enjoy an ale or cocktail at a bar and make friendly conversation with the locals; you most likely will have new friends (at least on Instagram) by the end of the evening!